Friday, May 16, 2014

Yard Remodel

Wed August 2, 2006
I'm a slow starter, LOL. The grandkids have gone home and I have a bit more time to myself now, so I'm starting on the basic basic challenge. This is my first one.

We've fought the elements trying to grow a lawn here for over 20 years now and gave up and decided to put in gravel with just a bit of lawn. We finished up the front yard this spring and filled it with DH's metal sculpures and it turned out fantastic, so we're doing the side yard now. (People like it so much that we were asked to have our home on the garden tour here this summer! Didn't do it tho, maybe next year when it's all finished.) I used Meryl's Basic Basic set found here http://store.digitalscrapbookplace.c...s_id=2917.html

Love the kit, Meryl, I can see so many uses for it!!
Fonts: depressionist three, pea lacy

No comments: