February 17, 2007
DH and I on Valentine's Day. We spent most of the day going to a funeral for our dear neighbor of many years. She suffered from arthritis for so many years and in spite of her pain was always such a sweet person! Her DH was so sweet to her, I never heard him call her by her name, he called her Precious or My Precious, so sweet! And that's what she was to him, precious. I hope DH and I are always as close and she and her husband were!
DH and I on Valentine's Day. We spent most of the day going to a funeral for our dear neighbor of many years. She suffered from arthritis for so many years and in spite of her pain was always such a sweet person! Her DH was so sweet to her, I never heard him call her by her name, he called her Precious or My Precious, so sweet! And that's what she was to him, precious. I hope DH and I are always as close and she and her husband were!
Program: Adobe Photoshop Elements
Font: Susie's Hand
Challenge: Lauren Bavin Gimme More Crops

No comments:
Post a Comment