I am a racer in the NDISB Amazing Digi Scrapping Race again this year. The race started on Sunday with our first challenge. Our challenge was to do a layout about our race partner. Susan and I have known each other for several years, we're on Creative Teams together and this is our second year to be partners in the race. She's a great lady and I had fun doing her layout, hope she likes it! Our second challenge was to do a layout about 5 things we love. I did mine about 5 things I love about modern technology.


I'm also helping out behind the scenes of the race, I'm a CT member at NDISB and this is the third year I've helped check in racers. It's fun to get to know "my" ladies and I even ended up with a repeat team from last year, too cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment